Saturday, October 3, 2015

  I have been making jewelry for about 5 years now and it's one of those hobbies were there is no end because jewelry is constantly changing and evolving. New techniques pop up and it gives new life. I have been making these 'friendship' stacking bracelets all week and it will probably be another week until I stop because they are addicting to make and wear.




I sell my jewelry but I also find that I give my jewelry away more often. I just like making jewelry. If I sell some great! If I don't, I will still make stuff lol. You can imagine what my jewelry stash looks like! I have a Facebook page and also a page on Instagram! Look me up and have a look! I also do a lot of  specialty orders so if you want something and can't find it, I can, in most cases make it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment